You are looking at the calendar with a sadness in your heart. The time has come: summer is ending. Well, at least the so-called vacation time. Those two magic months of the year when people loose their attitudes, when stress is melting under the sun and problems seem to disappear under the sandy beach surface. Those 8 weeks of Vacation are no longer. The normal life mood has to come back to your head and set its rules to survive the approaching winterrrr time: brrrr ! But hey, wait a minute! There is this last weekend ahead of us, the last weekend of summer ! We still have a chance to DO all those things we didn’t somehow manage to do YET.
Here comes your Summer Bucket List for the last weekend of your sweet summer-mode life 😉
- Lie down on green grass in the park and stare into the blue sky and white clouds.
- Go skinny dipping in the lake, sea or river by night. Nooo, it’s not dangerous 😉
- Eat Ice-Cream for breakfast. Go for a bigger portion so that it keeps you full for longer.
- Walk barefoot. Even when you still need to work, or live in the city centre. They do it often in Berlin, for real.
- Catch up with reading ! Read books the whooole day.
- Do a bonefire and enjoy its warmth and smell. Good friends are recommended to join!
- Sleep under the stars – even if this is just your balcony and your bedroom mattress.
- Go out and dance a little. Perhaps there is some open air party nearby: if not, organise it!
- Kiss someone you love – even if you have lived with her/him for over 20 years.
- Eat some watermelon. With seeds.